Update - Thanks to everyone who donated and shared our appeal. We raised over $6400 for support act, and we're absolutely blown away by your generosity. Here's a list of our winners:
This week is the final week of our Support Act fundraising appeal, and we've absolutely floored by the generosity and goodwill of our customers - we're truly thankful to have such a wonderful community! If you haven't already, this is your last chance to donate to a good cause and go into the running to win some incredible prizes.
Support Act is Australia’s only charity delivering crisis relief and mental health & wellbeing services to artists, crew and music workers who are doing it tough. Over the past 18 months, Support Act has committed $22.8m in the form of 10,000 crisis relief grants to music and live performing arts workers in need, and provided mental health and wellbeing support to many thousands more through their mental health programs and Wellbeing Helpline.
Support Act is very important to us here at AC; every member of our team has worked in the music industry at some point, whether a musician, guitar tech, tour manager or roadie, and there are countless members of our community who have been horribly affected by the pandemic and lack of support over the last 2 years.
Acoustic Centre is proud to support the important work that Support Act is doing for our community, in the only way we know how - with guitars!
Donate $10 or more to our Support Act appeal, and go into the running to win one of 10 incredible prize packs, from our friends at Taylor, Epiphone, Cort, Sigma, Loog, Jager, Martin, Maton, DSL, Reunion Blues and D'addario, with an incredible overall value of over $7500.
1. Taylor 210ce Plus with Gig Bag (RRP $2299) + DSL Leather Strap (RRP $69)
2. Epiphone 'Inspired By Gibson' J-45 EC (RRP $1899) + DSL Leather Strap (RRP $69)
3. Cort L710F (RRP $849) + DSL Leather Strap (RRP $69)
4. Sigma DM-ST (RRP $499) + DSL Jacquard Strap (RRP $39)
5. Loog VI Pink (RRP $235) + Loog Electric VI Yellow (RRP $289) + DSL Jacquard Strap (RRP $39)
6. Loog VI Black (RRP $235) + DSL Jacquard Strap (RRP $39)
7. Jager Acoustic Guitar Stand (RRP $149) + Reunion Blues Dreadnought Bag (RRP $395)
8. D'Addario Guitar Maintenance Kit (RRP $189) and 5 x Sets D'Addario XS Acoustic Strings (RRP $190)
9. Martin Guitars Exclusive Merch Pack
10. Maton Guitars Exclusive Book and Merch Pack
Prizes will be drawn on Ausmusic T-Shirt Day, Friday 19th November 2021, live on our Instagram page. Winners will be notified on the same day. Every $10 or more donation gives you a chance to win, so feel free to donate as many times as you like!
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Sign up to get the latest on offers, new releases and more!