The PJ410N Puddle Jumper features a solid sitka top with layerd African mahogany sides/back and collapses to carry-on size of 18.5*12.5*8 inches! It assembles in 20 seconds with our patented detachable neck system that’s guaranteed for life. A full 23 inch scale, a versatile 1 11/16 nut width best-in-class components, and a wedged ergonomic design make this the most enjoyable guitar you’ll ever play! Full-featured TSA compliant carry-on backpack included.
Designed for Travel
- The Overhead travel guitar uses a patented collapsible neck system which allows for assembly/disassembly in a matter of seconds. [View Youtube Video]
- After packing in its travel backpack the Overhead travel guitar can be carried-on to most major airlines, easily fitting in the overhead bin compartment.
- Travel backpack includes a TSA compliant laptop tablet fold-out panel which can be scanned by airport security without having to separately remove laptop.
- Proprietary under-bridge transducer pickup system accurately amplifies the guitar and comes with all Overhead guitars.
Full Tone in a Travel Body
- The wedge design gives a lower shoulder/bout depth that’s deeper than a dreadnought, allowing the smaller body size to deliver great volume and booming bass.
- Bone nut, compensated bone saddle, and ebony bridge pins all help produce the the tone preferred by acoustic guitarists.
- Traditional sound-hole design with forward-shifted, tapered and scalloped X-bracing maximizes the resonance and volume of the soundboard.
- Comfortable to Play
- The wedge design angles the guitar into your body which places the guitar in a comfortable position for fingerboard access and viewing.
- The dual-action steel truss-rod enables fine tuning of relief to suit any playing style.
- Satin-finish low-c profile neck make this 24.5 inch scale super comfortable to play.
Proprietary Body Design:
Stylized 00 body shape
Center sound hole with traditional rosette
Hand-selected Premium Solid Sitka Spruce
Back and Sides:
Premium layered African Mahogany
Forward-shifted tapered X-bracing
Compound block for reduced weight and strengthened latch support
Binding and Markings:
MOP logo and position markings
Mahogany back binding, tapered soundboard edge
23 in (584.2 mm)
Satin on soundboard, back, and sides
Ovangkol, high break-angle
14:1 mini chrome tuners
Removable Neck Assembly:
Stainless steel load-bearing components
Push-button release latch under neck
Large adjustment knob on back
Carbon fiber reinforced traditional C shape with two-way adjustable truss rod
Solid African Mahogany
Deep-slotted bone nut
Neck width at nut: 1 11/16 in (42.7 mm)
Neck width at 12th fret: 2.2 in (56 mm)
12 Frets to body
16 Frets total
16 inch Radius, Ovangkol
Medium brass fret wire
2 ¼ in (>57.2mm)
Compensated bone saddle
D’addario Lights 12’s
Guitar Dimensions and Weights:
Weight: 3.7 lbs (1.68 kg)
Weight With Case: 6.07 lbs (2.76kg)
Depth: 4.05 in (10.3 cm)
Body Length: 17.72 in (45cm)
Total Length: 33.58 in (85.3cm)
Lower Bout Width: 12.2 in (31 cm)
Travel Backpack Specifications
Tech Travel Ready:
TSA compliant 14-inch computer compartment for optimal airport security inspection
Easy-access tablet pocket for up to 9.5 inch tablet devices
All- Premium Material Construction:
Extra-durable Ballistic Nylon external case with premium nylon and velour lining
Extra-padded Body compartment with premium velour
Internally-accessible padded neck compartment with premium velour and string slot
Padded string panel with strings positioning tab
Padded Top and Side handles
Extra Compartments for Your Journey:
Internal/externally accessible compartment for accessories
Additional external topside pocket for additional accessories
Additional elastic pockets in computer compartment
Hideaway, reinforced padded backpack straps with padded back
Maximum Case Dimensions: L*W*H: 18.5*12.5*8 in ( 47*32* 20.5 cm)
Acoustic Centre offers free Australia-wide shipping on all orders over $50 in our store. Items purchased using the Studio 19 Rental Program do not qualify for free freight, and we will contact you to arrange the payment of any shipping costs incurred.
Occasionally due to issues with delivering to remote or unusual destinations, we aren't able to offer free postage, so we do reserve the right to retract the offer if freight costs exceed 15% of your purchase. We will always notify you if there is an issue and offer a full refund or arrange alternative delivery options.
All strings and accessories will be shipped using Australia Express Post with tracking. Other items including guitars and amplification equipment will be shipped using our courier service providers, with a tracking number and signature on delivery. Deliveries to most major capital cities are usually within 2 - 4 business days, and regional areas and WA deliveries are usually within 8 working days.
The Acoustic Centre ships goods Australia-wide, however at this time we are unable to accept international orders. Please contact us on (03) 9699 5691 to enquire about a special order.
The Acoustic Centre is located at 206 Park St. South Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. We ship daily at 2pm (Monday to Friday) excluding Victorian public holidays. You are welcome to pick your order up instore, but we will require photo identification to ensure against fraud. If you require more info on shipping to your area, or have any questions regarding shipping, please contact us via email@example.com or by phone on (03) 9699 5691.
Guitar players at every level have trusted Acoustic Centre for over 25 years. We combine our near fanatical attention to detail, experience and passion for all things guitar with exemplary customer service to bring you the ultimate guitar-buying experience. We personally inspect and professionally set up every instrument that arrives in store to ensure optimum playability. We know guitars inside and out, so you can buy with absolute confidence.
At the Acoustic Centre, we are real people and real musicians who live and breathe music. We gig, rehearse, record and tour, and we are here to help you make an informed and unbiased decision on the right instrument for you.
Visit us at our store at 206 Park Street, Melbourne, Victoria.
ZIP MONEY, Buy Now, Pay Later. INTEREST FREE OFFER
We offer 3 Months INTEREST FREE on purchases under $1000, and 6 Months INTEREST FREE on purchases over $1000.
CLICK HERE for T&C's and Application form - it only takes a minute!